Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 036 - Zhou Zeling


Dear Elyse and Luran,

Hello!

I hope you both have had good health and hope that everything has turned out as you wish. In the blink of an eye, I am in senior two now. My senior two life is very busy. During this past summer, my elder sister and I did housework at home. Although it was tiring, we were very happy. I played with my sister and we talked together. Time flew by and soon it was time to return to school.

I live at my school because it is very far from my home. I go home once each semester. After Saturday’s classes are done, I always feel lonely. When I see my classmates go to their homes, I can’t help but miss my own home. Maybe it is because of the stress from my studies. Anyway, I am better now.

In my school, I love the summer mornings the most. I love to watch the sun rise. It makes me feel warm. When the sun shines, the school is covered in golden light. It seems like I am in heaven. I don’t have the words to describe how it makes me feel. I like to play basketball, table tennis and badminton in school. I always play these sports to help me relax.

I should also tell you about my home! My hometown is a beautiful place. There, I find my favorite sky and mountains. The most beautiful thing is the mountains. There is a special mountain. I don’t know how it got its name. However, it is very tall and grand and magnificent. The mountain breaks through the sky. Looking down from the mountain amazes me. It is very beautiful. If you can come, I would welcome you to my hometown. You must come and see how beautiful the mountain is!

Previously, my dream was to become a teacher. However, when I see the pain of so many sick people it makes a deep impression on my heart. As a result, now I want to become a doctor to do my best to give them at least a little strength. I must study harder to achieve my dream as quickly as possible.

The weather is colder now and I must wear more clothing.

Finally, I wish you that you have happiness every day.

Zhou Zeling