Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 008 - Wang


Dear XXX Family,

I am very happy to have this opportunity to write you a letter. Time passes quickly. I am already in my third year of high school! This year should be an important turning point of my life. Sometimes the pressure is so heavy that it feels like I can’t breathe. Then, I think of my parents’ eyes full of expectations, my teachers’ encouragement and all the people like you who have cared about me and helped me reach my life’s goal. Then I become brave enough to confront the college entrance examinations again. It is really a huge challenge.

Last week, something happened that I will always remember. I understand how valuable life and family love are, but I didn’t pay much attention to them. It was last weekend that I happily came home and my little brother was around me calling me sister. Suddenly he went into a coma. He was sent to hospital to get medical help. I watched the doctors who were rushing in and out. At the same time, I didn’t know if my brother would die or not. Staying with my mother who was too distressed to stand, I finally knew that life and family were so precious that it was beyond my imagination.

At last, my little brother went through the dangerous period peacefully. Now, I realized no matter how busy I am, or how far away I am from home, I should take time for my family and treasure the wonder of being alive.

Wish that everything goes well for you and wish you all the best.
Yours,

Wang