Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 108 ~ Ruihua

Dear Izzy,

How are you? I have not written to you for a long time and I feel bad about it. Are you well? I am fine. Where did you go for summer holidays? I really want to know about your life. As for me, I helped my mom make a living. Our village is mainly a farming village and we grow vegetables. Every day, I go to the vegetable fields to water the vegetables. Although it is hard work, I like to eat homegrown vegetables. At the same time, I know how much hardship my mother went through to raise me with vegetable farming as our main source of income. I really appreciate all that my mom gives me.

What I am most happy about is when my family sits together for meals, talking and laughing. I have a good family so I had a good summer. Nevertheless, I am already in Upper Class 3 (the final year of high school.) Although I have experienced a lot of hardship this year, the success has its sweetness because I worked so hard for it.

I look forward to the memories that Upper Class 3 will leave with me. In the class, my classmates are always talking and laughing and helping each other. The teachers’ words are always in my mind. Can you tell me about your life with your friends and any interesting stories? In my school, there is multi-activity center. Every day after school, I always try to run twice around the running track. Although academic subjects are important, physical health is also important and a good healthy body will enable me to do better at my studies!

Working hard at something will produce results. I believe with my own hard work, I will earn better results. At the same time, I also wish you a good school life that will give you a lifetime of memories.

Thanks again!

Ruihua