Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 113 ~ Zhaomei

Dear Alice, Renae, Peg and Polly,

How are you doing! I am so happy to write to you. Are you busy with your work or something else? I wish you are having a happy life!

Now, I am in senior three (the last year of high school) and I’m preparing for the college entrance exam. The life of senior three has brought me many joys. Time flies fast. Now I can feel the stress that my friends told me would come. I will try my best to manage my time efficiently and try to get a good score in the exam. I won’t let you down. Now I am busy with my studies every day. It’s hard, but I will keep on doing this. Sometimes when I feel tired, I go out running with my friends or play badminton with them. It helps me relax. After that, I feel more confidence and I’m full of energy so I can study harder.

At home, I usually plant some vegetables in the garden that I like. I like tomatoes and eggplants. I plant these vegetables in the garden. When I have time, I weed and fertilize so they can grow up faster. Every time I see the fruit, I feel so happy. During my summer vacation, I worked for others so that I could make some money and fill my time.

Now in school, I go hiking every week. I also play with my classmates and make myself relax. I will face my life happily.

I wish you will enjoy your work and have good health.

Yours,

Zhaomei