Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 132 ~ Jia Di


Dear Grace & Elizabeth,

Hi! How are you doing? I hope you are doing great with your lives. I am writing to you to extend my deepest gratitude to all of you for the help you have given me.

I hope, one day, I can go to my dream college and then travel to other countries to broaden my horizon. That's why I have been working so hard on my studies. When I learned I had been admitted to this school, I felt overwhelmingly happy. I knew my life was going to change because of this. Now, my goal is to fight for an opportunity to go to college and then help my family and other people in my village get out of poverty. This is how I’d like to make my contribution to society.

When I first learned about the scholarship, I was very happy. I hope this foundation will continue to run smoothly, helping more girls to further their education. After my graduation, I will try my best to help others as well. I hope to deliver more goods to those in need.

As for next summer vacation, I’m planning to find a part-time job in some factory so I can make some money for my family.

I believe I will have a bright and prosperous future.

Thank you again.

Yours
Sincerely

Jia Di