Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 137 ~ Qiu Yi

Dear Mayo Family,

Thank you very much for your help!

I think the happiest thing in my life is getting an education. Education allows people to feel different. When you study, you feel amazing. When I see the achievements I have
made after studying hard, I feel sweetness in my heart. That's why I always study hard and enjoy doing it.

When I knew that I was accepted by this school, I was very excited because I was sure that my efforts hadn't been wasted. I was accepted to the top high school, but my family's burden became much heavier. I was worried about whether I could continue my education and make my dreams come true. If I couldn't finish my high school education, I could only work at the lowest level of society and become a migrant worker for my whole life. Isn't it just like being ploughed under?

I have dreamed of attending a university since I was a child. So my goal is to be accepted into an ideal university. I hope I can be a useful person after graduation. When I find a job, the first thing I need to do is to help my family and give my parents a better life. They helped me with a lot of things. They worked very hard. Therefore, I will thank them for all they have done for me.

I hope in the three years, I can make my dreams come true by studying hard.

I wish you a happy family.

Yours,

Qiu Yi