Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 136 ~ Min Jian

Dear Maya Xiaoping,

How are you doing?

When I was accepted by this high school, I was really happy because it was my dream high school. If I wasn't able to complete my education here, I would have had to develop other skills. Now, I study hard to work for the best grades I can get.

My goal is to become a useful person who can help lots of people and contribute to my country. I hope to become a scientist in the future. I know it will be hard to achieve but I will try my best. Even though I am far away from my goal now, I will not have any regrets because I have put all my effort into it.

During summer vacation, I usually stay at home and help my mother with the housework. In the future, I also want to go out and find a part-time job so that I can earn some extra money. But my mother doesn't allow me to do that because she says it is not safe.

Now, I am happy because I can continue with my education. Thank you very much, Maya, Xiaoping. In the future, I hope I can go abroad to see what foreign countries look like. I am always optimistic. I never allow myself to feel blue for too long a time. At last, I would like to thank you again.

Best wishes,

Min Jian