Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 020 - Kailei


Dear Emily,

I was very happy to receive your letter. I hope you are well. After entering my senior year in high school, I have been very busy. Our final exams (college entrance exams) are only six months away and I plan to use this time well to improve my studies.

During summer break, I mostly stayed at home helping my parents with household chores. I have one older sister, one younger brother and two younger sisters and getting to spend time with them is always lots of fun. I also love being with my friends and being able to share our thoughts with one another. Basketball and badminton are my other interests. Whenever I’m feeling down or bored, playing sports make me feel more cheerful.

Since I was little, other than working around the house for my parents, I’ve never had a job. I would really like a chance to experience life with a job. Nowadays, I can’t go home every day because it is too far away from my school so I spend most of my time at school only returning home once in a while. It is winter here and I hope every day that it will snow. I love snowy weather because it makes the whole village very beautiful.

Your pets are very cute and I like them very much. When they grow up they’ll be even cuter.

I hope your studies are going well.

Kailei