Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 032 - Yongcui


Dear Shannon, Alan, and Mirlan:

Hello! It has been a long time since I wrote you a letter. I miss you so much! I am so glad to get your mail. The picture you attached was wonderful. I love it so much. Your child is very cute. I hope that he will grow up happily and be a good boy.

I have a good relationship with my friends. We talk about everything and help each other with our schoolwork. I really have a good time with them but I still have stress. I feel sad when I think, “What if I disappoint these kind people who care about me?” My sister told me, “The more you think of this, the more you should work hard.” I believe this is what I should do now.

I used to want to become a doctor, but now I have changed my mind. Even though I still have no idea what job I should do, the most important thing for me is to enter a university. To reach this goal I will carry on, no matter what happens.

I’m very appreciative that you are continuing to support me as I go into spring semester. I really feel your love and encouragement. I know that you are also busy with work. Please take care of yourselves. Thank you for your support. I will use my time well and I won’t stay up too late. If I do that, I feel like I will have the best chance to succeed. Please keep in touch with me.

Sincerely,

Yongcui