Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 115 ~ Jinni

Dear Lia and Gwynn,

How are you? I wish you will be happy when you see my letter.

First of all, I would love to say thank you for your support and sponsorship of my education. Apart from giving you a big thank you, I don’t know how to express my gratitude.

Time flies, it has been two years since you first started to sponsor me. I am now in my third and final year of high school. We will be taking the college entrance exams soon. Everyone is studying very hard. Of course, I am no exception.

I am a very outgoing girl. People always say, life is like a poem. We would rather express our emotions passionately than feel unhappy and depressed. Life is also like a picture, we should always try to add more color to it. I am interested in drawing and sports and I am very good in the 100 meter run.

Lia and Gwynn, do you two know how to play volleyball? I don’t know how to play. Lia, may I ask how tall you are? I have not grown any taller in the past three years. Still 1.54 meters.

I am very happy every day. It was you who made my life so colorful. You have made a cold world so warm to live in. I would love to say again and again, “Thank you very, very much!”

I wish your family happiness forever.

Jinni