Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 051 - Cai Xian


Dear Lily

Hello! I am deeply grateful for the help you have given to me. You have given me the chance to continue studying and allowed me to continue to pursue a fine future full of opportunities. You spread love to humanity and gave aid to others when they were in distress. I will continue to flourish in the spirit you have shown me.

I am from a family with many economic difficulties so I have always had a great desire to learn. I hope that I can graduate from college and reach my goal. During junior high school, I studied and learned things with all of my strength because I wanted to attend this school. It was what I hoped for, so I became well-educated.

When I received the admission notice for this high school, I was glad but also worried that my parents couldn’t afford the tuition. Now, because of your assistance, I can go to this senior high school. I believe that I will study diligently and get into an excellent college with my brilliant grades. I will not disappoint you and waste the support you have shown me. When I graduate, I will use my abilities to make my hometown wealthier and give my aid to those who need my help, just as you have done.

I want to thank you again with my sincere heart and wish you a Merry Christmas!

Cai Xian