Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 028 - Chen Jiao


Dear Rosle Family:

Thank you for all your support. You are supporting me not only physically, but also spiritually. Yunnan is a beautiful place. Although I live in a small town, it is not lacking in charm. I really love it! If you can come here, you’ll like it, too! In addition, there are some famous scenic areas. Here we have a comfortable climate and many animals. There is kind of a sense of a tropical rain forest.

From my house to school is a little bit far, so I am a boarder. I only return home on weekends. At school, I love all the activities. I’m not a shy girl, so I really have fun with all of my classmates.

There are many differences between America and China, right? If I have an opportunity, I’ll go and see for myself. Ever since I was little, I’ve dreamed of being a traveler and traveling all over the world.

Although I am not rich, I can still to use my hands to help others. I hope there will be more and more kind-hearted people just like you who are willing to help others.

The air here is very fresh and natural beauty is everywhere. If you have the chance, I really hope you can come and have fun.

By the way, my favorite teacher is our English teacher. He is strict, but kind.

Best wishes,

Chen Jiao