Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 107 ~ Min Tao

Dear Grant and Jake,

Greetings to you all! I am very content that I still have your help. With your assistance, my life is going great. I am also extremely happy to hear from you and receive updates about your lives. Now I am going to give you my messages and tell you about my life.

I am nineteen years old this year. At this age, I could actually be your sister! I have one older sister, one brother, and two younger sisters. Does that seem like a lot? I love eating fruits and chocolates. Right now, I am still uncertain of the job I am going to take in the future, because at this moment all I wish for is to graduate and earn money for my family so I can help them out.

If you want to be a successful person after you grow up, remember that you have to start to formulate your goals now, do you know this? When I was little, I never thought of ways that I could become a successful person. However, it is different in your case, as you are still young. You have to work hard at school and strive to do your best in your studies.

School life is going well for me. I usually like to take long walks to clear my mind. Do you skate? I think that would be very nice! I also hope to see snowflakes some day. I like to play badminton, however I am actually not that good at it. I used to play the piano, but because of my tight schedule, I gave up on it. I really like playing the piano actually. Sometime in the near future, I’d love to hear you play the piano! You have to strive to do your best in your piano playing! I think being a pianist is actually really nice and I think that people who the play the piano are very sophisticated and elegant in a sense.

How are you doing in your studies? Are your lives going well? Did you make any new friends? I have a lot of good friends! We get along very well! You have to get along and communicate well with your friends! I really hope that I will get to know more about how your lives are going and get updates on your lives soon!

Well I guess that’s pretty much it! I hope to hear from you soon.

Thank you again.

Min Tao