Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 066 Chun Yan


Dear Bonifanti Family and the Spinners Fans,

How are you? My name is Chun Yan and I am in my first year of high school. Thank you for your care and help. With this scholarship, I have become more confident about my future and I will work even harder.

The world is full of love and so is my life. Your help has given me hope and encouragement to face life and study. At the same time, I realize no matter how big our world is, there is love everywhere.

I was born in a poor rural family. All my family was so happy knowing that I could enter this high school. However, extreme joy was combined with sorrow because my family couldn’t afford it. Even though we didn’t have enough money, my parents never gave up and neither did I. My parents tried to borrow money from whomever they could find and didn’t get quite enough. Just at that time, when we were so worried, you reached out your hands to me. I appreciate it very much.

I’m an introverted student and seldom talked to my classmates. I thought I was not good enough and nobody would like to help a poor student like me. However, it has been proved by fact that I was wrong. From now on, I will make a decision to change myself, work harder and communicate more with my classmates.

I wish for everybody who has helped and cared for me has good health and all the best.
Yours,

Chun Yan