Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 104 ~ Min


Dear Devora and Elliot,

First of all, I would like to give thanks for your support and help. It is because of your generosity that I have an opportunity to finish my education.

During the summer, I returned home to help my family with the agricultural planting. I spent more and more time with my family and reconnected with them. I also saw how hard they had to work. I felt how much they love me and how much they support me. Over the years, they have sacrificed so much for me and for my education. But they would never complain or utter a single word about the hard work they had to go through. Even now, there is a picture in my head that shows how loving my family is and how lucky I am to be in this family.

This summer, I had an opportunity to learn things that I couldn't learn in school. For instance, I learned when to plant the seeds and after planting the seeds, what must be done to maintain the plant to harvest the most in the future.

Academically, I am a senior in my high school. I am finding this academic year more difficult, busy and challenging, compared to that of last year. When my friends and I find time outside of school, we try to take walks around the school just to relax ourselves and to relieve our stress. Moreover, in order to maintain a fit and healthy body, we try to play some racket sports or hike in the mountains.

Once again, I would like to thank you for your support and help. I would also like to welcome you to come and visit China.

Again, thank you from the bottom of my heart!

Min