Tuesday, January 19, 2010

YN 042 - Ji Mei


Dear Drees Family

How have you been lately? I think you must be very busy! I am very thankful for your concern and support. I hope that I can learn more about your family. Can you tell me some stories about yourselves? I’m very glad to share with you some information about me.

Do you want to know how I was able to test into this high school? Let me tell you about it! When I was still a middle school student, I really wanted to study in high school so I could get more education. The only conviction in my heart was to test into this high school. No matter how difficult it would be to be accepted, I would never give up. Because of this faith, I was always hard working. I believed that one day success would be mine.

When I received the notice about my test, I was so excited that I couldn’t speak. I knew that on the road of life I had taken a big step. As I thought about high school, I was filled with yearning. Since that day, I have worked even harder because I now I am filled with confidence.

When I learned about the Moving Mountains’ scholarship, I felt so full of blessings. Now, I am resolved in my conviction that I will definitely test into university. Again, I am full of yearning. Because I have so many people who have concern for me, I will not lot them lose their hope. I look forward to seeing how my studies will change my life’s path and my parents’ lives. I hope their lives will be more abundant.

My dream is to test into university. I will strive to get a lot of money to help even more children who need help. After I graduate from the university, I have another dream. I want to meet you face to face and tell you, “Thank you.” Afterwards, I want to travel to many places around the world. But, my utmost goal is to work my hardest to help those people whose lives are the most difficult. I want to plant the love you have given me and pass it on. I want to accompany more people in this activity. This will make the world brim with love and harmony.

Finally, I wish the Drees family a Merry Christmas and hope that your work goes well. I wish that you have happiness every day and that you don’t have any worries.

Yours,

Ji Mei