Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 102 ~ Feng


Dear XXX Family,

How are you doing! I am so happy to write to you and make contact with you. Thank you for your help. With your help, I am able to complete my high school education. I can now have a happy and memorable high school life. I am pretty busy now with my senior classes, but I feel enriched and happy.

I spent my summer vacation with my family. I didn’t go out or travel around because I was preparing for my senior year classes. I helped my parents with some harvesting work in the field. I went to the orchard to do the weeding with my mother. We also planted vegetables. Do you have a field to plant some vegetables? I prefer to eat the vegetables that we planted, because they taste much better. If you have a chance to come to my hometown, I would like to let you try the oranges and vegetables in our farm. I also like planting strawberries, but I never succeeded in growing them, because our chicken eats all the strawberries. What a pity!

I like making handicrafts, such as paper folding and knitting. I like plants. I also love animals. We have a huge dog. What kind of animals do you like? Do you plant flowers? What kind of flowers? Do you like traveling around? I love to travel, especially when I am not happy. I like to go to a place where the air is fresh and where it is quiet and comfortable so I can be alone. I’ve thought about becoming a tour guide, but I don’t know if I can succeed. I will try my best anyway. I would like to be your tour guide and show you around in my hometown. It would be a lot of fun!

Now I am busy with my studies. The college entrance exams are coming soon. I am a little bit nervous but I am also looking forward to the exam. I will do my best to succeed. Could you please also introduce yourselves? I’d like to know more about you.

Thank you very much for your help. I wish you good luck and a happy life!

Yours sincerely,

Feng