Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 128 ~ Haiyan


Dear Abby and Allison,

Time passes by so quickly. My first year of high school passed by quickly and my second year of high school is the same. The summer after my first year of high school was very happy even though I had to work with my parents on the farm growing corn and vegetables. During this year’s summer holiday, the unforgettable highlight was going to summer camp with my friends. (The camp was run by our partners in China to help the girls with their English.) It made a deep impression on me. I got to know new friends and learned how to use language to communicate, as this is very important.

At school, I like doing sports because I am an athletic person. I like playing basketball, ping pong and badminton. I also enjoy running. My favorite place at school is our school’s garden. I like hanging out in the garden because it is very beautiful and I have many happy memories there.

I hope that in this new year, I can learn many new things. In my studies, I want to make the biggest improvement. I know I must do well so that I can help my family in the future.

I would like to wish you good health, success in all your work and a happy hearts!

Thank you!

I will never forget your help forever!

From,

Haiyan
海燕