Tuesday, January 19, 2010

GD 123 ~ Yantao

Dear Students at Rye Elementary School:

Hi! I was very happy to receive your letters last year. I understand you all have busy schedules, thank you so much for taking the time to write me the letters.

During the summer, I worked at a factory that makes batteries and I also worked at my family’s farm. I will always remember all of the memories I had at the factory. I met a lot of friends and had a lot of fun. They also taught me a lot of things.

Some day, I really want to travel around the world and learn about the histories of different places. Because of my education, I may have the chance to do that some day. Thank you for your help!

Can you tell me what did you do over the summer? Did you do the same this as me?
Let’s talk next time! Bye-Bye

Best wishes to you!

Yantao